Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last Saturdays Baskets

I just got off the phone with my mother in Utah and this is what she got this last Saturday.

3lbs of apples
1 lb strawberries
5 Kiwis
1 carton blueberries
8 bananas
1 head cabbage
2 bunches of asparagus
3 bunches of celery
5 cucumbers
2 heads of lettuce
1 pound of radishes
1 acorn squash

What a wonderful variety of food for $16.50. I am still in contact with the Co-0ps founders and I will keep plugging along. I have been promised that we will get a site here in Basin. I am looking for some volunteers for surrounding towns. If you are interested in bringing Bountiful Basket to your area, please email me at nichold@bountifulbaskets.org . Keep spreading the word. The more people we have in our CO-OP the better. Thanks Nichol

No comments:

Post a Comment