Thursday, April 15, 2010

So excited for Saturday!!!

Can I just tell you how excited I am for Saturday and our first drop here in Basin, Burlington and Star Valley. If your were able to get a basket please plan on being on time to pick up your baskets. Bring your receipt and a container to transfer your fruits and veggies into. (laundry basket, box etc.) Please post under comments what you think of your new COOP experience.

Pick Up times:
Basin - 8:30 am
Burlington - 9:15 am
Osmond Elementary school- Star Valley - 12:30 pm

***Remember if you don't pick up your basket on time it will be donated to the fire department.***

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was great! I had made out a grocery list and basically was able to remove all of the vegetable/fruits I had on my list. I am impressed by the quality and the quantity and will definitely be ordering again. We made french toast when we got home and the bread is great also. Thank you so much for setting this up. Who do we need to talk to volunteer to help and when is our next order date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I am so glad you liked your basket. I too was really excited about this weeks offerings. Our next order date will be on April 26th same times and you can always show up an hour earlier than the pick up time to help volunteer.

    ReplyDelete