Saturday, May 8, 2010

Im so Jealous!

I really need to find someone in Greybull, Meeteetse, Powell, or Cody that is willing to open up a site in their town. Lovell is ready to go on B weeks but, I need another site to get a truck up here. I am really sad because todays drop was awesome and we don't have any sites here in the Big Horn area that runs on B weeks. I guess I am being selfish and I want produce every week. This is what they recieved all for $16.50.
  • 3 lbs. of Cameo Apples
  • 5-6 Bananas
  • 4 Green Bell Peppers
  • 1 Green Cauliflower
  • 6 Yellow Corn
  • 1 Romaine Lettuce
  • 5 mangoes
  • 8 Minneolas (Oranges)
  • 1 Bunch of Spinach
  • 3 Roma tomatoes
  • 1 Watermelon

So if you are interested in opening a site in one of these town or any town here in Wyoming let me know. Email me at Nichold@bountifulbaskets.org

No comments:

Post a Comment