Monday, May 10, 2010

No Add ons

Just to let everyone know that due to the new website going live this week there will only be baskets available this week. There are no Add ons.

Update*** Looks like the Internet Explorer glitch is fixed. Thanks to all of Sally's hard work this morning. I believe Internet 6 will have issues.

I have found a few glitches in the system. This might help you out if you are having a hard time ordering baskets. If you are using Internet Explorer 7, you might have a few problems ordering. For some reason you cannot see any submit buttons when ordering, or at checkout. Try using firefox or upgrading your browser to Internet Explorer 8. Email me if you have anymore problems ordering. nichold@bountifulbaskets.org GOOD LUCK!

5 comments:

  1. Glad I looked here!! I was beginning to think that I had totally lost my mind!! Glad I have a few extra loaves of bread in the freezer!!! Gotta have my 9 grain fix!!! Thanks!!! I am going to make sure EVERYONE I knows check this out! It is a great tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have IE 8 here, but still had ordering issues. My receipt that was generated on the site does not have a confirmation number, and I did not get an email receipt, but my debit card was charged. On the old system, I was able to view past purchases and re-print my receipt at any time. I'm still not sure how to find out if I will be getting a basket, without the confirmation number.

    This is a little frustrating, but I have to say I was so so happy with my initial order. It was a great value!

    I am also wondering if we can get an ingredient list for all the bread products. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are enjoying the blog. I try to keep it updated with information. I am not the best. I am super busy but I try my best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you are having such a difficult time ordering. I have an Area cordinator meeting tonight and I will bring up the order history issue. Hopefully they can get it fixed quickly. As for not getting a recipet. That was a big issue this week. Just show up at the site and if you can make a print out of your debit card statement, Just to be safe. I am sure that your site coordinator will work with you.

    I will also see if they can put the ingredients on the website. I know it was there before. I know that Sally and Tanya have been working long hours to try to get the new site up and running. I think it will be wonderful once all the bugs are out.

    ReplyDelete